5-Day Kundalini Intensive
This event is a 300 Hour RYT Teacher Training module. They are open to all, though you will get the most out of them if you have some yoga experience. We consider these advanced yoga studies. You do not need to be working on 300 hour certification to take this training. Full attendance required for 300-hour credit.
300-hour YA credit
All Levels Welcome
Save $100 if you sign up July 10, 2017
$550 with Early Bird Discount!
($650 after July 10, 2017)
$250 Deposit, or pay in full.
Balance due one week before start.
Monday - Thursday 8:00am- 12:00pm | 1:30pm – 5:00pm
Friday 8:00am- 12:00pm
This immersion is designed to take you deeper into the ancient science of Kundalini Yoga. You will join a special group of both aspiring and experienced yoga teachers as well as serious students who are ready to deepen their practice and experience transformation in supportive atmosphere. Bring your curiosity, your deepest hopes and an open heart for a journey that will allow you to experience your true self as well as learn how to share this technology with others.
Curriculum will include:
• Practice and theory of Kundalini kriyas, sequences, postures
• Exploration of choosing meditations, mantras and pranayamas
• Esoteric Yoga Anatomy including the ten bodies, the eight chakras, nadis, meridians and the pranic vayus
• Kundalini Yoga in daily life as well as lifestyle considerations
• Kundalini practices for healing our past as well as our present
• The tradition of Kundalini Yoga and the golden chain
• The value of sadhana and continued education
A passion for yoga
A desire to deepen your own practice
A daily yoga practice as of today!
A minimum of 12 months practicing yoga, any style, with a qualified teacher
Kundalini Yoga, Sadhana Guidelines by Yogi Bhajan
Foundations of Yoga-The Eight-limbed Path by Sierra Hollister