This immersion is designed to take you deeper into the ancient science of Kundalini Yoga. You will join a special group of aspiring and experienced yoga teachers as well as serious students who are ready to deepen their practice and experience transformation in a supportive atmosphere. Bring your curiosity, your deepest hopes and an open heart for a journey that will allow you to experience your true self and learn how to share this technology with others.
Curriculum will include:
• Practice and theory of Kundalini kriyas, sequences, and postures
• Exploration of choosing meditations, mantras and pranayamas
• Esoteric Yoga Anatomy including the ten bodies, the eight chakras, nadis, meridians and the pranic vayus
• Kundalini Yoga in daily life as well as lifestyle considerations
• Kundalini practices for healing our past as well as our present
• The tradition of Kundalini Yoga and the golden chain
• The value of sadhana and continued education
*This event is a 300-Hour RYT Teacher Training module. They are open to all, though you will get the most out of them if you have some yoga experience. We consider these advanced yoga studies. You do not need to be working on 300-hour certification to take this training. Full attendance required for 300-hour credit.