This training is part of Asheville Yoga Center’s 300 hour RYT program. Designed for both yoga teacher’s as well as non-teachers, this 5 day immersion will take you deeper into the ancient science of Kundalini Yoga. You will join a special group of both aspiring and experienced yoga teachers and serious students who are ready to deepen their practice and experience transformation in a supportive atmosphere.
Bring your curiosity, your deepest hopes and an open heart for a journey that will allow you to experience your true self as well as learn how to share this technology with others.
Curriculum will include:
• Practice and theory of Kundalini kriyas, sequences & postures
• Exploration of choosing meditations, mantras & pranayamas
• Esoteric Yoga Anatomy including the ten bodies, the eight chakras, nadis, meridians and the pranic vayus
• Kundalini Yoga for daily life as well as lifestyle considerations
• Kundalini practices for healing our past as well as our present
• The tradition of KY and the golden chain
• The value of Sadhana and continued education
• A passion for yoga
• A desire to deepen your own practice
• A daily yoga practice as of today!
• A minimum of 12 months practicing yoga, any style, with aqualified teacher
Monday – Thursday 8:00 am- 12:00 pm & 1:30 pm- 5:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am- 12:00 pm
The next time this training is offered is March 7-11, 2018
the moon path
Join me for The Moon Path : The Sacred Teachings of Kundalini Yoga for Women. This 3 day training is part of Asheville Yoga Center’s 300 hour RYT program and is designed for both yoga teacher’s as well as non-teachers.
My teacher, Yogi Bhajan, was incredibly inspired by the strength and grace of women and believed that the elevation of the status of women, worldwide, was a key step to peace and harmony for our Earth. This class is exclusive to women students.
For 29 years, Yogi Bhajan called women around the globe to join him for the summers in New Mexico. He shared unique Kundalini Kriyas and meditations specifically for women and over the course of his life, devoted more hours to women’s teachings than to any other subject.
Woman is Shakti, the embodiment of the creative power of the universe. This power has been worshipped for centuries in the form of various goddesses. Every woman has that divine goddess power in her own being, waiting to be recognized. Join us on the Moon Path to explore these teachings together.
Curriculum will include:
• Your unique Moon cycle
• Family life &relationships
• Trajectory of a woman’s yogic needs from childhood to elder
Friday & Saturday 9:00 am- 12:30 pm & 2:00 pm- 5:00 pm
Sunday 9:00 am- 12:00 pm
The next offering of The Moon Path will be April 27-29, 2018